Sunday, June 13, 2010

Starbucks Around London


I began my day at Starbucks today. I ordered a grande coffee with room and boy was it delicious. I added a splash of skim milk to fill the extra space in the cup. The slightly sweet milk really adds a nice touch to the fresh brew. The local Starbucks shops here don't brew the typical Pike Place roast, but what they are brewing is a bit stronger. When ordering coffee the barista asks if you would like mint in your coffee. I have yet to try this blend but I will definitely try it soon. I saw a funny sight today while at St. Paul's Cathedral and I have provided the image of it. There was a Starbucks right next to the cathedral and I guess the coffee drinkers couldn't find a "rubbish" bin. This is not entirely surprising because there are very few rubbish bins in London. Apparently these bins are bomb hazards and therefore not readily available. Regardless of the reason, I was excited to see this because it serves as proof that the Brits drink more than tea. That's all for now, check back tomorrow for more.

AM

No comments:

Post a Comment