Monday, June 21, 2010

Picadilly Circus



I headed back to Picadilly Circus today after an unimpressive visit yesterday. I decided I would give the circus a go again and hope that today would be better. I knew that I stop to Starbucks would make everything okay, so today's Starbucks adventure was at Picadilly Circus. This Starbucks appeared quite similar to other stores that I have visited, however the contents of this shop were far more desirable. Fluffy cupcakes, moist carrot cake and luscious chocolate cake are just of few of the scrumptious treats offered at Starbucks Picadilly. Unfortunately, I had already eaten breakfast and was not yet hungry for lunch so I had to pass up these tasty treats. Hopefully I'll be able to head back to this Starbucks eventually to sink my teeth in one of these sweet sensations. My drink of choice today was a tall skinny vanilla latte. I love vanilla favored coffee and decided it was about time I test one out. As I waited for my drink, I explored the shelves of Starbucks goodies being sold. There were fun things on the shelf like a bottle of Starbucks caramel syrup, mini London espresso mugs and a variety of other mugs and cups. Luckily, my drink was ready before I decided to purchase everything on the shelf because it was all too cute, especially the espresso mugs. I was quite exited when my drink was ready because I have been craving a vanilla latte. I have provided you with a video of me taking my first sip and telling all about it. I can honestly say it was a phenomenal drink. The coffee flavor came through far more than vanilla lattes that I have had before. The sweetness of the drink was perfect and different from that of a traditional vanilla latte. I still think that the milk here adds a special sweetness to the coffee that U.S. milk does not. I thought it was a great drink and I think you can tell from the video. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment